Page heading Bottom margin

Hi Kharis,

as you can see on page heading H3 there is text not align in center i tried my best to find out about this bottom margin which is 50px as i get this from inspect element but failed to find where this 50px sits in widget in row i checked all but no success plz help me to resolve this. my website link is https://www.kitchentek.com.au/trend-gallery/

regards
fatima

Hi,

You can align the h3 widget title vertically by reducing it’s bottom margin and padding with this Custom CSS:

h3.widget-title {
    margin: 10px 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,
Thanks for your reply it worked on my desired pages but also applied to all pages i only want it to some pages not all h3 headings plz guide for this your help really appreciated.
fatima

Hi,

If you only want it to apply to it only for some pages, then please add the page’s id in front f the CSS, like this:

.page-id-# h3.widget-title {
    margin: 10px 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

so it will be applied to only the page with that specific ID number, to apply to more pages, duplicate the CSS and change the ID number.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

thanks Csaba
this code worked for me solved
regards
fatima

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba