Page header and contact header display different background colors

Hello! The page and contact headers on certain pages are not picking up the correct background color (green). Please see screenshots.

Hello there,

Site will use custom header color is its header type is ‘No header (only menu)’. See Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. If the side header type isn’t set to ‘No header (only menu)’, you should enable either ‘No header image’ or ‘No header image - Wide’ in the Page Attributes options in individual page editing panel.

39%20AM

38%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

I used Appearance > Customize > Header Area > Header Type > No Header (only menu) and it worked for the individual events pages, but not the main calendar page:

; and there is no option to edit the individual page attributes on that particular page.

Hello there,

Probably your calendar page isn’t linked to any page and we should use extra custom CSS code. Please share a link to your calendar page to allow me to inspect it.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

The staging site does not have a security certificate, so it gets flagged in most browsers:

https://staging.visitlongbranch.org/events/

Thanks,
Heather

Hello Heather,

I found the below extra CSS code overrides selected header background color.

.post-type-archive-tribe_events .site-header {
    background-color: #333;
    position: static !important;
}

Try removing it. So the header on events archive would look like this.

20%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

That worked perfectly! Thank you Kharis!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis