Page Format of Testimonials

Hi there,
I really like the testimonials widget in Moesia but I just want to put quite a few short and compact testimonials from our clients.
At the moment the text is really spaced out and the name of the client looks connected to the testimonial below rather than above.
I’d ideally like to tighten up the spaces on this page with CSS but I couldn’t find anything relevant already documented.
Ideally the speech bubbles would be smaller but expand to fit the text (as they already do)
Then the Client Name would be just underneath the photo rather than closer to the following testimonial. Even better would be if the client name could appear to the right of the photo but I guess that’s not how it can work.
My test site is at wp.airtightproductions.co.uk
Many thanks once more for your great theme, and thanks in advance for your help!
Cheers
Alan

Hello Alan,

I would be glad to help you but I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks again for your reply.
So I basically want to tighten up the vertical spacing if possible within each testimonial, so in the example below, the speech bubble saying “My Favourite Studio” would be vertically narrower (but still expand to fit if a longer testimonial needs to go in), and more importantly the name of the Client (in this case Wiley) would be much closer or next to the photo - as it reads at the moment it looks like “Wiley” is the title for the testimonial below… Maybe this is to do with padding but I can’t find any reference to it.
Cheers
Alan

Hello Alan, thank you for detailed explanation.

Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

img.client-photo.col-md-4 {
    margin-right: 25px;
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

@media (max-width: 1199px) {
    h4.client-name.col-md-8 {
        margin-left: 30px;
        margin-top: 10px;
        margin-bottom: 3px;
    }

span.client-function.col-md-8 {
        margin-left: 30px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

That’s brilliant, thanks so much Roman. Looks so much better.
And thanks again for all your hard work and great themes.
Cheers, Alan

1 Like

You are welcome Alan! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.