Page Contents stuck on the left side

I am creating a website for a client. Im using a plugin called “NextGen Gallery”. This plugin will not center in the middle and all the contents are stuck on the left side of the page. Im using Sydney Theme.

Hello there,

To center an element, you could use the following custom CSS code:

.selector {
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
}

You should find the exact selector of your gallery. You can use the web browser’s inspector tool. If you couldn’t accomplish it, you’d need to share the link to the page where you put your gallery here. So I can provide you with the working code.

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry but im new to this. Im unsure of where to find the selector and where to put the css. The website is https://baysidegardensbydesign.com.au/gallery/

Try adding the following code into your site’s additional CSS option which resides under the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

#pg-481-0 .siteorigin-panels-stretch {
  margin-left: auto !important;
  margin-right: auto !important;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

It worked but the gallery only came of the side by a centimetre. It still is kind of restricted to the left side.

Hello there,

Since you removed the sidebar area in the default page template, but the content area width remains 75%, so you need to add the below CSS code:

.page-template-default #primary {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    float: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Tried this but it didnt change anything. Maybe it might be the plugin itself?

Hello there,

Do the last code remain there? From the web browser’s inspector tool, I don’t notice it to be properly applied on your site. Maybe there is one line of error code found in the group of your CSS code. To check it, please visit this CSS validator tool, and then paste the entire custom CSS code.

Regards,
Kharis