Page Content wider than header mobile view

Hello,

I’m having some issues with my contact page.

On tablet and mobile view, the content of the page extends beyond the width of the header, so there’s a white space and visitors to the site will need to scroll across to view the content.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

URL for my site is www.funmidaniel.com

Hi,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

html,
    body {
      overflow-x: hidden;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,

That’s fixed the issue of the header width, but now the content on the page is cut off where the width hasn’t automatically adjusted. Pic here to explain what I mean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14GsR8FU2d_hLLZtNbON8TCdpeY_i9999/view?usp=sharing

Is there also a way to centralise my contact form in it’s box, at the moment, it’s justified to the far left and looks uneven.
Thanks

Hi,

Try adding this CSS code to your website’s Additional CSS.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.elementor-section.elementor-section-boxed > .elementor-container {
        max-width: 100% !important;
      }

.page-id-144 .elementor-column.elementor-col-50 {
        max-width: 80%;
        margin-left: auto;
        margin-right: auto;
      }

}

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Ok, so the contact form width fix worked, so thanks for that, but unfortunately I still have content on the whole page bleeding off. It’s like I ned to shift all of the content to the left as it’s not doing it automatically mobile view.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cipx-OuWdDHt-xc8u40urYLULBlS1Jyi/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

As chcked further, seems likely you’re having a challenge with Elementor layouting on mobile screen. Please check this tutorial that will help you with this.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

I found the solution on that tutorial. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support