Page content scrolling behind header

Hello, I did do my search first but have not found the best solution. I’m wanting to buy the PRO version but first need to ensure this can be corrected and I’m pretty hopeful! Please view http://tulsa.snu.edu and you will see when you click red “learn more” button the page content hides behind the header. We love this template and would like to buy it and use on our site.

I did apply a change to the css regarding this change:

.site-header,
.site-header.fixed{
position: relative !important;
}

Thank you greatly for any assistance. Then we will be able to proceed with our pro purchase.

Regards,

Colleen Brown

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

I would add more space at the top of main content area. Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.home #primary #main{
  margin-top: 120px;
}

@media only screen and (min-width:992px){

.home #secondary{
    margin-top: 120px;
  }

}

Doesn’t it work for you? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis and thank you so much for assisting me and so quickly!!! I installed simple css and made slight adjustments from 120 to eventually 155 and it seems to be working as I had hoped.

I will definitely be upgrading us now to the Pro version! The support is one of the most important reasons!

Many thanks to you Kharis!

Colleen

Dear Colleen,

No worries. Just go easy on it.

Thank you for choosing our product.

I am marking this thread as resolved. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis