I entered the my services in the theme (sydney), and then I created pages with the same name.
After that I realized that they both shared the same slug and that I can’t access my pages. When I open them they go to the sydney pages. So, I deleted the services, disabled the pluging, and flushed parmalinks, and my pages worked again.
I created the services under bogus names: service 1, service 2, etc. Then when they had a slug, I renamed them to match my actual services.
Now, my pages won’t work unless the plugin is disabled.
I tried deleting the plugin, reinstalling it, and importing the services again after vetting the xml file. Still not working.