Page Builder Row Border

I have been searching all over and can’t resolve this problem that I have. On the page builder there is the facility to add a border to a row but only the bottom border. The style is inserted in-line so difficult to add the as a css update which I tried without success. Is there a way to create a row border (all sides)?
By the way the theme is great and I’m using the free version for a local charity

Hello,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman - thanks for your quick response.
I have saved some images which I believe will show what I’m trying to achieve if possible

<LINK REMOVED>

Appreciate your time

Thanks

Fred

Hello Fred,

Please specify pages and rows, and I will try to help you with some custom CSS for full border.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
when I was gathering the information you requested I had yet another go at trying to create the border.
This time I struck lucky.
Using the chrome inspector I zoomed in on the row that I needed with this result

<div class="panel-grid" id="pg-609-0"><div style="padding: 5px 0px; background-position: 50% 112px;" class="panel-row-style"><div class="panel-grid-cell" id="pgc-609-0-0"><div class="so-panel widget widget_sow-image panel-first-child panel-last-child" id="panel-609-0-0-0" data-index="0"><div class="so-widget-sow-image so-widget-sow-image-default-1c389ca87c1a">

From this I deduced that this was what I needed id=“pg-609-0”

so I tried this CSS #pg-609-0 {border: #f70202 solid 1px;}

It worked.
The page URL is <LINK REMOVED>

Thanks for taking the time to respond it really was much appreciated

Regards

Fred

Okay Fred,

I’m glad that you have resolved your issue!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.