Page Builder on homepage

Hi there,

When I try to edit my homepage, the individual rows in PageBuilder have automatically turned into some kind of prebuilt thing… The only way to edit is to use Text or Visual options.

Is there any way to get back to the Page Builder style without having to redo the page?

Many thanks,

WeDontTalkAbout

My site is http://wedonttalkabout.com/

Thank you.

Hello there,

I would be happy to take care of this for you. Could you please give me an access to your site admin area so I can have a look? Please send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

I noticed that your Page Builder content in the backend editor has been cleared already. It might be happened because you tried to perform “Switch to Editor”, but you hit “OK” when the message of “Would you like to clear your Page Builder content and revert to using the standard visual editor?” be displayed. So, when switch back to the Page Builder Editor, your previous row and widget structure was lost. But they were replaced with what we have in the visual or text editor wrapped in something like a prebuilt layout.

I thought there is nothing wrong with PB plugin here. Be careful while switching to the editor mode. Never hit “OK” when the message box be displayed.

Regarding your homepage, I’d recommend you to make a new page then replicate your homepage layout manually one by one through the page builder. Go to Settings > Reading. Then, change your front page to this new one. I know it’s a bit harder, but I have no clue if there’s more efficient way than this.

Warmest regards,
Kharis