Page builder not working with theme

Hi,

For some times, I am not able to use the builder with the theme. I do the Front page with the builder, I publish. Everything fine to that point. The problem come when I want to change something.

When I click on the editor to change something, it doesn’t work. I need to redo everything because the builder send me to the text form of the page. When I come back to the builder, it’s make all the block in one SiteOrigin block and I cannot do anything.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks

Hello there,

Does this issue happen from the first time or just a sudden? Have you tried disabling all plugins temporarily to rule our plugin specific issue? Please make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress, theme, and plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

It’s been that way for somes times now. Everything is up to date. I tried to deactivate all the plugin and still no luck.

Thanks !

Problem solved. It was an extension who was activated on my network, not on the single site.

Thanks !!!

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. Glad to know you’ve been able to resolve it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis