Page-builder not showing up

Hello there,

I am trying out Sydney theme, to see if I can use it to customize lot of things in my plate.
As a fresh new guy to word-press, I am not able to get the page-builder to show up to add any Sydney widgets. ( Only edit with Elementor is showing up ).
BTW, when I figured out its a plugin, I installed it and tried but still it didn’t work. Also I have deactivated and activated the plugins just in case there was any plugin collision.

Could you please help me through it.

Thanks in advance
Himangshu

Hello Himangshu, I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve.

Can you please provide more details and a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Hello Roman,
Sorry for the very basic question. I guess I figured it out.
My confusion was that, All the tutorial videos on Sydney are using “Page-builders by siteorigine”. But I was not able to use it, as the option Pagebuilder was missing ( in where we edit the page ). Note that it has been installed.
Oh btw, fyi I have installed wordpress in hostgator, and using it.
So, my alternative is to use Elementor instead of page-builder. Please correct me if I am wrong?
BTW, I do not have a link to my site yet, since I am stuck ( Please consider me a dummy beginner)

Roman, I have another issue as well is that, while installing plugins I get an error as below

sprintf(): Too few argument…

I found the solution in web, to edit some php file “class-tgm-plugin-activation.php”
Could you please let me know, where can I find this file, and how to edit it.

Thanks in advance
Himangshu

Hello Himangshu,

We have moved Sydney theme from Page Builder by SiteOrigin to Elementor.

So please refer to current Sydney documentation here:
https://docs.athemes.com/category/8-sydney
…but please let me know if you still need help with getting started.

Please create a new topic for your plugins installation issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks a lot Roman for the clarification.
Sure I will add a new post for it

You are welcome Himangshu! And thanks :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.