Page builder - have a widget stretch to the edge of the full-screen row?

Hi,

I received such good responses and help on this forum, I thought I’d ask a couple more questions re things I’m struggling with.

Consider this: I’m building a new page with PB. Adding a row - two parts, 50/50. For the row, I add a background picture, and also set Row Layout to “Full Width”. Displays perfectly.
Now, I add a “SO Editor” widget to (say) the left part. I add content (text) and some layout to this widget. This also works well BUT the column area does not span through the left edge of the “Full Width” row; it spans only to the end of the “standard” display area.

How do I “push” this area to span the entire row width? In other words, how do I cause this bootstrap “col-md-6” to span (half of) the entire screen width?

Thanks!

Hello @doron,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify the row?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi @Roman,

The site is still under development so not uploaded to hosting just yet… Sorry about that.
However this is really as simple as the reproduction steps I outlined - nothing “fancy”.
A fresh page; a row, defined as full width with a background (wide…) photo, split 50/50, and a content editor widget inside the left half.

Thanks!
Doron

Okay @doron,

1. Please make sure that you are using Full Width Stretched option for that row, not just Full Width.

2. Also please make sure that you are using Front Page template or Full width for that page, and not Default Template.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Woo-hoo! #1 above did it (#2 was already configured). I didn’t fully appreciate what Full Width Stretched does.

Thank you!!
Doron

You are welcome Doron! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.