Page Builder Editor Rows and Layouts

I seem to be having problems with the Page Builder Rows and Layouts, or perhaps ways in which they are cached by optimizer plugins. I’m not really sure what is happening here. I am attaching an image with what I am seeing sometimes. Can you please help me with your suggestions?

URL: https://www.scottsdalebahai.org

Hello there,

Your site is now appearing good. See this screenshot.

Have you been able to resolve it yourself? Or you still need an assistance with it?

Regards,
Kharis

No it is still happening. I was able to update to the latest Moesia Pro II, the problem continues to appear. I am able to temporarily make it go away by clearing the page cache for the homepage but the problem soon returns. I also sometimes see the problem on the one browser and not the other. For example, this time the problem was visible in Firefox. I even cleared my browsing history and cache and the problem still existed. I usually see the problem in Chrome. It does not seem to occur in the iOS or mobile browsers, usually just the desktop ones.

Hello there,

I tried it again with my other browser (now Safari) and it still looks good. I asked my colleague @roman to check it and let’s see what he will find.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

I couldn’t recreate this issue as well, but you can try to deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

URGENT: I apologize to bring this up again, however, I have numerous site visitors complaining about this issue. I have seen it myself occasionally. It is possible that it is one of the cache plugins that help optimize the site. However, I have been running those for years without any issue. It still looks like what I posted above on June 23rd, although it seems to happen more often on Safari and Firefox than on Chrome.

Update: I discovered that the W3 Total Cache plugin that might be the cause of this. Do you have any suggestions of Plugins to speed up my site instead of W3 Total Cache that will be compatible with Moesia Pro and Page Builder without causing the issues in the picture above?

Hello,

Did you compare your website performance with and without W3 Total Cache plugin activated? In other words, is this plugin necessary in your case?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for getting back with me. To be very direct with you, this website seems to suffer from serious performance issues. I am really in need of suggestions that are compatible with this theme and its plugins. Should I use the new bundled Pro header image carousel? Should I rebuild visual components in Elementor and get rid of Page Builder instead? Will that break the theme? Is there a better plugin for Cache compatible with the Moesia Theme?

Hello,

Regarding the W3 Total Cache plugin issue, this plugin has many different options and I really think that it’s a configuration issue. Try to disable JS minification, for example.

Regarding your other issues, please create a new topic for each issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Roman, I will attempt the solution you have suggested and get back with you. Regarding creating a new topic for other issues, unfortunately I do not consider it to be a different issue. All the questions are directly related to the initial screenshot above. As long as I can get rid of that unfortunate zebra abstract format effect and still keep the site running fast, then the issue will be resolved. Thanks again!

Hello,

Should I use the new bundled Pro header image carousel?

I’m not sure what you mean, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Should I rebuild visual components in Elementor and get rid of Page Builder instead?

Moesia Pro theme is designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin, so I would suggest you to keep using it.

Is there a better plugin for Cache compatible with the Moesia Theme?

We didn’t test Moesia Pro with caching plugins, so I can’t suggest something better in this case, unfortunately.

Regarding your original issue (distorted rows), you can try to deactivate the Yoast SEO plugin (I noticed that you have it installed), it caused similar conflicts in past, as far as I remember.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support