I seem to be having problems with the Page Builder Rows and Layouts, or perhaps ways in which they are cached by optimizer plugins. I’m not really sure what is happening here. I am attaching an image with what I am seeing sometimes. Can you please help me with your suggestions?
Your site is now appearing good. See this screenshot.
Have you been able to resolve it yourself? Or you still need an assistance with it?
No it is still happening. I was able to update to the latest Moesia Pro II, the problem continues to appear. I am able to temporarily make it go away by clearing the page cache for the homepage but the problem soon returns. I also sometimes see the problem on the one browser and not the other. For example, this time the problem was visible in Firefox. I even cleared my browsing history and cache and the problem still existed. I usually see the problem in Chrome. It does not seem to occur in the iOS or mobile browsers, usually just the desktop ones.
I tried it again with my other browser (now Safari) and it still looks good. I asked my colleague @roman to check it and let’s see what he will find.
I couldn’t recreate this issue as well, but you can try to deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.
Kind Regards, Roman.