Page Builder and Customizer conflict

I decided to give Page Builder a try and… either I am missing a step or something’s not right: if I want to go to Appearance > customize, now I get an error message that the page isn’t working.
Any suggestions?

Hello,

Please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello there,

What’ll happened if you create a new blank page and visit customizer panel. This procedure will help diagnose if there might be certain widget that contains JS script bug.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Roman,
Because I have quite a few active plugins that I do use and need, that would have been a bit time-consuming. I proceeded the other way: disabled the plug-ins that were activated yesterday - the site was working fine before, reactivated them one by one until I found the guilty one (a widget bundle for SiteOrigin).

Question: do I really need the Sydney toolbox? It hasn’t been updated in 2 years. Not sure it really does something essential.

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it. All good now

Thanks. I actually got the issue resolved by turning off the plugins I activated yesterday, as all was fine before, and re-activating until I found the culprit. All seems OK now.

Hello,

Without Sydney Toolbox plugin you won’t be able to add/edit CPTs, such as Services, Employees, etc.

Kind Regards, Roman.