Page background extends beyond footer

Hi,

I thought it best to post screenshot which, I hope, explains the issue better than I can.

Any and all advice appreciated as this is driving me up the wall.

Thanks in advance.

V

.ScreenShot00028

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

http://harmonyhall.org.uk

Roman,

Whilst your’e looking at the site, can you tell me how I can stop the menu/header from expanding in height when I scroll down, and returning to it’s original height when I scroll back up.

btw, many thanks for your really quick response.

V.

Hello, thank you for the link.

1. Please try to make your Crelly Slider larger, at least of Full HD resolution.

2. Can you please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I’ve increased the Crelly slider to 1280x720; as full HD resolution of 1920x1080 looks really weird on my laptop screen.

I’m afraid that the page still extends beyond the footer.

V.

Hello,

Did you enable Responsive mode in Crelly Slider settings after making it Full HD?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes I did.

But Roman, the page extends beyond the footer on ALL pages.

I’m at a loss as to what I’ve done wrong/not done.

V

As far as I understand, you want your slider to occupy the height of the screen on all resolutions.

You can try to use default Sydney slider instead of Crelly Slider in order to achieve that.

Kind Regards, Roman.

No Roman, you’ve misunderstood,or I’ve not made myself clear.

What I want to do, is ensure that pages/page background do not extend beyond the footer. This is currently happening on ALL pages. Please look at the image in my original post - the area below the footer that’s marked “I want to get of this” is what needs resolving.

Thanks

v

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it, unfortunately. It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.