Page A sample - im lost

Hi, not an expert, but not an amateur, back to WP after a few years…

Ive been testing the theme with samples installed. For the life of me I cannot work out how “Page A” shows the Owl picture, “Hello” and “Im Just a Button”, with services, contact etc. appearing as you scroll.

When I go to edit page, the standard WP editor seems to appear with simply “Page A” title, and text in a block starting “

Integer posuere erat…” The template is Default, and the Parent Page is none and there is no featured image.

Ive been through every theme option, page option and more, there is no Site Builder editor apparently on this page.

So how are all these elements, owl, button, text, services, contact etc. appearing on this page?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help out.

The information related to the demo content replication is in this page. I’d request you follow the mentioned steps and let me know in case you get any trouble.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, I have already been through all the documentation and the demo content and site. Oh, and by the way you have a 404 error on one of the pages.

https://docs.athemes.com/article/182-single-pages-header-images-moesia

But that doesnt help. If I edit the brand new, imported Page A on my demo site I cannot see or understand where the owl picture, button and text is coming from. That is my problem.

Hi,

Can you find a page which is labelled with Front Page in the pages list under the Dashboard menu > Pages?

If you can, please take a screenshot when you are visitng its editing screen, and upload it here, so I can identify your issue clearly.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi, thanks for assisting.

It is a brand new wordpress install, simply with your moesia theme activated, recommended widgets and sample demo data installed. Thats it. Its looks like your demo site

https://demo.athemes.com/moesia/

Front Page edit shows all the sitebuilder layout blocks etc.

Page A edit shows;

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back along with the screenshots. It seems likely “Page A” is a separate page. If you want to duplicate the Front Page, I’d recommend you use this plugin:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

You are missing the entire question…

OK, for example I delete every single page on the website EXCEPT for Page A.

When I preview Page A I get a picture of an owl, and a red button box, and header text that says Hello. WHERE do these elements come from and how are they editted. I cannot find them anywhere on the page edit or on the theme.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the incorrect answer.

Can you share the link to your page here, so I can check directly to find the source of the problem?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support