Padding social media menu - footer

I have a question regarding social profile menu – I have three widgets for the footer Facebook, linkedIn, and Twitter. They are very close to each other. I have tried using the google tool for web developer to edit the padding, and it seemed to display fine like I’d like it, but when I pasted it onto appearance >editor, and I have closed it off with a }, there were no changes I did this repeatedly and I did click update changes. Please advise.
link: althurayafoundation.org

Hello

I have a question regarding social media buttons. I’m using Sydney theme and I want to put my social buttons in theme footer - exactly the left side of this sentence "it is proudly created by …"
I tried a lot with siteOrigin social media buttons and SydneySP:social profile but I couldn’t put exactly in theme footer. could you please help me
Thank you
Hamed

Hi @Noor Attar,

You can add padding to the social media icons in footer widget area, with this Custom CSS:

.widget-area #menu-social-profile-menu li {
    padding: 5px 15px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

@hameddio - If you use Sydney Theme please post a new topic to Sydney Theme Support Forums, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba