Override HTML filtering

I am trying to embed my schedule from a booking system I am using - the booking system provides the code and I should I be able to paste it into the text editor on a page in WP. Unfortunately it appears the html is being filtered by the theme which is preventing the schedule appearing.

Can you give me some code to inhibit the html fltering, or at least a fix that will allow ‘src’ attributes, which is the bit being filtered out?

On another matter Kharis kindly recomended a site where you can tender out bits of work for coding, that you guys can’t help with - it was to have one of my brand fonts added to the theme - I have lost all record of it and cannot find the thread - could you kindly refresh my memory? I know I’ll remember all the details once I have the website name lol…

Many thanks!

Hello,

1. Can you please provide a link to the page that should contain your schedule?

2. Here is a list of all your topics:
    https://forums.athemes.com/u/janinecade/activity/topics

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Here it is - http://soulseekeryoga.com/book-now/

But site is in maintenance mode and this page is just being created so has not been linked to a menu yet either - will you still be able to see it?

Kind regards, Janine

Hello Janine,

Nope, I won’t be able to see it if your website is in maintenance mode, unfortunately.

Okay then, do you already use Elementor or you still use Page Builder by SiteOrigin?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Page Builder by Site Origin :slight_smile:

btw - if we can arrange a time, I could take the site of maintenance for a while, adding the page in question onto a menu so you can see it?

Thanks so much for your help on this!

Hello Janine,

You can create a staging website for troubleshooting purposes if you don’t want to experiment with production site (it’s very useful anyway, you can test plugin/theme updates, code changes, etc.), here is an extensive tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.

By the way, you can try to enable Page Builder on the page that should contain your schedule, and use default Custom HTML widget to add that code.