Overlay in Service and Employee Section

Hallo!

I hope you can give me a tipp as I did not find a solution in this forum and the documentation. I tried all versions in the design but it did not change.

After installing the theme there are black overlays in the section Service and Employee behind every Service / Employee. In the demo version I can not see them or they are white.

Is there a possiblity to change the colour? Or did I make an installation mistake?

Thanks for helping
Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Appreciate you taking the time to read the documentation and trying to figure things out on your own.

Can you please reply with a link to your site so we can see the black overlays for ourselves? This will make it easier for us to work out what’s going on.

I guess you added background images for those sections, otherwise the overlays would not appear.

There is no option to change the color or to disable them, but you can add this code to a custom CSS plugin if you want to remove them:

.service {
    background-color: transparent;
    border-right: 0;
}

If you want to use the overlays and change the color, simply change the transparent part to another color, just make sure it’s RGBA so you can have some transparency.

Hallo,

I am impressed - that you did answer so quick. Thank you very much!

It’s logical and wise to make the theme with appearing overlay with a background image - yes, there is a background image for exact this sections where the overlay apears. I understand

Here’s the link to my website: http://candidate-matrix.de

I have applied in the service section this now:

.service {
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.1) !important;
border-right: 0;
}

Looks great.

I will find the the other section solutions - if I want to change them. But I am happy this way - such a great theme!

Again thank you! Problem solved

Barbara

Yeah, for the employees section do it like this:

.service,
.employee {
}

Or break them apart if you want different colors.