Overlapping image problem

Hi – I downloaded Alizee, but the images on the front page are overlapping. See my site at http://www.hungrycactus.com Can you help please? Thanks!

Hi,

I can’t see the images on your homepage overlapping, can you, please let me know in which web-browser that have happened for you and also if you can, please post a screenshot, so I can see how it looks for you.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I’m using Chrome, but I also tried other browsers. I also tried my phone and when i scroll down a little bit, the images seem to overlap…scrolling around seems to ‘fix’ the problem sometimes…

Hi,

Please try to deactivate all of your third-party plugins and check how it works then.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Great advice! It turns out jetpack is screwing with the theme…i think it’s the infinite scroll…is there a fix to this?

Hi,

If turning off jetpack plugin fixed the issue, then please remove that plugin and if you need a feature of that plugin, please check for an alternative plugin for that feature.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.