Over lapping widgets - help!

Hi,

Testbedlab.com

1.My widgets at the bottom of the page are over lapping how do I correct that?
2. THe lightning Icons. I must have screwed somthing up because in the sydney theme they are red and on top of the widgets. How do I correct that?

Thank you!

Hello there,

> 1

Could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.widget h3.widget-title{
  word-break: break-all;
}

> 2

Those were built using the “Sydney FP: Facts” widget. Its respective row background was set to #d65050. See this GIF https://cloudup.com/cwcU41E7tHg

Regards,
Kharis

1> it didnt work, it cut off the words. I’ll leave it for you to see.

2> I dont understand what to do there

> … because in the sydney theme they are red and on top of the widgets

To replicate this section, try to do the following:

1. Edit your row > Row styles > Theme > Background Color > pick a color or enter #d65050 (red), in the “Row Layout” option, select “Full Width” > Done
  2. Insert a Sydney FP: Facts > fill out the provided fields necessarily. In the fact icon field, enter the Font Awesome icon class name. Please refer here https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/

I hope I’ve explained myself well.

Regards,
Kharis

> it didnt work, it cut off the words. I’ll leave it for you to see.

Try to apply the following CSS code:

.widget h3.widget-title{
  word-break: break-all;
  word-spacing: 50px;
}

Regards,
Kharis

it still cuts off one widget no matter how i change the word spacing

Hello there,

Try to remove the CSS code I previously suggested. Then change it with the following:

.widget h3.widget-title{
  font-size: 30px;
}

Reducing the font size might work.

Regards,
Kharis

How do I make the icons bigger and over the widgets? Mine are under and very small.

Hello there,

It seems like the icons removed. It’s hard for me the get the correct selector. Please put them back if possible.

Regards,
Kharis

I decided to delete the theme, it is not flexible enough.