Outdated Woocommerce templete for Sydney Pro (Child Theme)

Hello, I’m currently using Sydney Pro with the Sydney child theme. However, I’m getting the following message;

Your theme (Sydney Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files-
sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0.

Can you please advise how I can update and/or fix this template to the current version?

Thank You.
Robbin

Good question. I was about to post the same question.

sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0

Hello,

That template should be updated in a future theme version, thank you for pointing it out.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Any updates on this? I’m getting the same error and previous support threads made it sound like this would already be resolved by now.

Hey team,

Any update? I’m on the same boat!

Hello @leahlesesne and @teamnicholelanagmail,

I asked our Developer about when he plans to release Sydney Pro theme update, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Sydney Pro theme is updated.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Does the update have to be manually downloaded and installed? I’m not seeing an update anywhere in my wordpress dashboard.

Hello, there should be a notification.

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

There’s no notification. Can’t find the update under themes either Link to site is www.theinnerhealingschool.com

Hello,

I asked person that handles licenses to check your issue, let’s see what he says.

But you can also try to download Sydney Pro in MY ACCOUNT → DOWNLOADS section of this site, and then reinstall it on your website manually.

Here is a relevant WordPress Codex page:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes

Kind Regards, Roman.

Please leave here a note whether manual reinstallation helped.