Outdated Woo Commerce Templates - URGENT

Hello,

I received this error and have done for quite some time. My woo commerce variations take forever loading. I am wondering if this is the reason why and whether php version will affect the speed of the site. Bascially, I have a drop-down of around 15 menus which change the price and picture according to the variation I have applied. It is causing me massive problems with my site and I would be grateful if you could email me so I can explain which website I am referring to. I have had this issue for months and I need my site running quick. I have securi, ssl and my website is free of any viruses and malware. I have also increased the size of php files etc. Also cleared cache. The problem must lie with these templates.

“Your theme (West Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.”

Hi,

Please let me know what WooCommerce and Theme versions do you use, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

I use wp version 4.9.4

WooCommerce database version 3.3.1

Theme Version 1.24

Hope to hear from you today.

Thanks,
Shahan

P.s.

I am using GoDaddy to run apache

PHP Version: 5.6.32

MYSQL Version 5.6.36 (max upload size 64mb)

Here is what comes up under the templates section:

Overrides

west-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,

west-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.0.7 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0

west-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php

I thought I would send you as much info as possible.

Thanks,
Shahan

Hi,

Really sorry about this. This topic has been assigned to me but somehow I missed the notice. I’ll update the theme immediately.

Vlad

Edit: the update is now live.

Hi Vlad,

The update might be live on your side but it is still coming up on my screen as the templates are out of date? Can you urgently update me on this…

Shahan

Hi,

Is your license key active? If it is, when you go to Appearance > Themes you should see a notice to update the theme.

Vlad

I am getting fed up now… I have a fully working license key and have the latest version of the theme and it still keeps coming up with the issue.

Can you help me solve the outdated templates issue rather than assuming an update in the theme will correct the problem?

Hi there,

The outdated templates is resolved in the latest update (1.25) and it was resolved when I said that the update is now live. What I’m assuming is that you are not using the latest version. Can you share a link to your site please?

I get that this might be frustrating but we’ll get to the bottom of this.

See how there aren’t any outdated templates in version 1.25: https://snag.gy/MDOb8f.jpg

Vlad

Your current version on Your website says version 1.24
How am I to update to 1.25? I am not seeing an auto-update in my themes section.
I also have WooCommerce outdated theme notifications