Our Work Project Samples

Hello. At *1200 pixels and larger your theme has 5 projects showing. Anything under *1200 pixels shows 4 projects and so on. I would love to know how to be able to change the code so that at *1200 pixels and larger it shows 3 projects and not 5 projects, therefore making the project sizes larger.

Thank you in advance!
Esteban

Dear Esteban,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Could you please refer to my reply on the similar question previously asked here https://athemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-larger-projects/#post-151444?

If you want to change at 1200 pixels and larger, you should wrap the code in media query. You would have something like the following.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px){
  .roll-project.fullwidth .project-item{ /* Display 5 items per row */
    width: 20%;
  }
}

Let me know how it works for you. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis.

Thank you this worked perfectly. I now have 4 images stacked across which looks much nicer.

I look forward to working on my site more. Each day I come into work and see what others have posted as well as my posts and it helps me achieve a better site - thanks to your forum.

Resolved :slight_smile:

Hello Esteban,

Thank you for updating me.

I am glad to know that it has been resolved.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis