Our Team section shows three in a row but I would like to show 2 in a row

Hello.

My Meet & Greet section of the page (the Our Team section of your Sydney demo) shows in a row of three. Could you tell me please how to make the “people blocks” show in a row of two when breakpoint 1024px is reached and then anything larger than 1024px, the samples would default back to three in a row.

Site link: http://creativew.com/theme

Thanks again!
Esteban

Hello Esteban,

Currently it works just like you described, but the breakpoint is 971px.

Changing it is not an easy task because looks like it’s handled with JavaScript.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman.
Just seems a bit strange to have the 2 per row “break” to three per row at 971px and then stay at this small thumbnail size for only approx. 20px, since at 991px it “breaks” again to the larger 3 per row size. I’m trying to eliminate this small odd breakpoint area and go from the larger 3 per row size to 2 per row.
Not possible?

Thanks for your time. Always very appreciated.
Esteban

I think that it is possible, but this task may take a lot of time. So this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Understood. Thank you.

You are welcome Esteban.

Kind Regards, Roman.

My URL is http://goldenembrace.com
How do I change the text font to Times new roman, Bold, 14 ; on the “Our Services” section (“About Us” on my website). And where do I find the different body and heading fonts selection.
I’m using the Sydney theme.
My email is goldenembrace at yahoo dot com
Thank You

Hello @goldenembrace,

To change the fonts of your website you can go to your Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Fonts.

Looks like you already adjusted the font of your About Us section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
Please consider posting your e-mail address only in human-readable form, I changed it in your previous message, you can check it to see what I mean.

Also it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order (and add links to relevant topics there).