Our Skills text issue

Hi, I really like the Our Skills section, but when I put the copy in there special characters like apostrophes are replaced with unusual characters. It looks like this is also happening on your demo version which is live. Is there a way to fix this?

Also is there a way to add more than 1 paragraph and put bold headings and use italics within that copy section? I’ve tried using standard HTML tags but this has no affect.

Hello @ptdurk,

Please provide more details about your issue and I will try to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,
If you look at the demo for the Moesia theme under the “Our Skills” section the copy doesn’t seem to be able to display special characters like Apostrophes.

For instance, it says “Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s”.
I would just like to know how I can display apostrophes?

Also I’d like to be able to format the text so I can have multiple paragraphs and have bold headings, rather than just a single paragraphs which is what it currently is. I’ve tried using <p> and <strong> tags. But these aren’t working.

Thanks

I’ve just noticed when I copied the text across it didn’t show the issue with the apostrophe. Basically, rather than displaying an apostrophe on the word “industry’s” it says:

<industry's>

Argh, again it wouldn’t let me display it- Below is what is shown on the screen (ignore the spacing in between the letters, it’s the only way I’ve been able to do it):

i n d u s t r y & # 0 3 9 ; s

Okay @ptdurk,

1. Please try to copy and paste this character: ’
    I have already reported this issue.

2. esc_html() function is used in widgets/fp-skills.php to block HTML code, that’s normal behavior.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.