"Our Services"

Hi! Moesia’s going pretty well so far, thanks!

1. I added Services to my homepage and need to change the default text to “My Services” rather than “Our Services”. How can I do that?

2. Can the Welcome header and message font be changed? I tried doing this in the Fonts menu but it didn’t change that text at all.

Thank you so much!

www.lisabaughnwriter.com

Update:

1. Go to Appearances–>Editor, click “fp services” on the long list of options on the right. Edit the ‘Our Services’ piece of text to read ‘My Services’ in this line of code, located a little further than halfway down the page:

$title = ( ! empty( $instance[‘title’] ) ) ? $instance[‘title’] : __( ‘Our Services’, ‘moesia’ );

Hope this helps a fellow freelancer!

Hi,

1. No need to do that, you can simply add your own title for the widget, just like you can with any other widget.

2. The welcome header uses the same fonts as the body, so that’s what you want to change from the Fonts menu.

Is there any way to center my welcome message and text under it into one line instead of it all being over on the left hand and using six lines making the header too large. Thank you for all your help.

www.iheep.com