Origin Sitebuilder Spacing issue

On my entire site,my page content is placed in widgets using the page builder (either rich text or image widget). Which was displaying correctly prior. On activating the theme, the spacing between all rows and widgets has significantly increased making the pages look very gappy. Is there an easy solution to this?

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me.

My website is www.urbangypset.comhttp://www.urbangypset.com

2 things that are not functioning for me and I’m not sure how to correct. Both affect each other. One is padding that the theme puts it which space things out. I have managed to find this on the page text and edit to suit.

The other is that I cannot edit my background colour on the body of my page. The colours i set on customizer do not seem to effect the body of my page. Have a look at the home page and you will see what i mean.

Do i need to adjust this on css? If so how?

Kindest Regards

Sketch

Director Urban Gypset

48 Meneage Street

Helston, Cornwall

TR138QY

01326 564 793

Hello, I’ve just checked your website but I’m still not sure what exactly is your issue. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You wrote “I have managed to find this on the page text and edit to suit”, so is your first issue not actual anymore?

Kind Regards, Roman.