Options - image and widgets

Well done on this theme.
2 questions:

1. Can this theme allow for us to place a unique image in the header of each page.

2. Option to use home page widgets on pages.
    We want to use some of the home page widgets on different pages. Is this possible?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

1. Nope.
  2. Sure, but you should probably get the latest version of the theme, as it provides better support for this.

Re #1. Is it easy or hard to code this in and create a new theme with this option?
Re #2. Ok, thank you.

Never really thought about it, but it shouldn’t be really hard. And you wouldn’t need a new theme just for this, you could just use a child theme and overwrite the header.php file.

Ok thanks Vlad.
Not sure where I’d begin.

I’m interested in your theme but I want some customizations. Are you interested in doing that?

Sure. Have a look at the Support Policy at the top-right of this page and you’ll find the link to contact us if you need something done that doesn’t qualify for free support.

I looked at the link. It’s a bit tough to put in 1 request per line as we don’t know what is customization or what comes with the theme.

Is it ok to list them here to start with? Then you can advise which come with the theme and which are considered customization.

Please let me know if it is ok to list them here.

You could send me an email at vlad[at]athemes.com with your list if you want. And you don’t need to worry about stuff we provide for free and stuff we don’t. We simply won’t charge you for the type of customizations we do for free, which basically include small CSS changes.

Thanks Vlad. Will do.