Opening a project on the same page+projet not displaying

Hello Sydney Community,

I am currently adding projects to my website right here: http://www.emilie-nerot.com/references-clients/

I see that when clicking on a project, it opens a new page.
However, I would like the project to open on the same page when clicking on it (just below the project image for instance) and to close when clicking on an other project. If you have an other way of displaying a project on the same page, I don’t mind as long as all the content can be indexed by search engines (no hidden/unreadable content or “cloaking” for search bots).

Moreover, I have created two projects but only one is displaying right now and i can’t understand why (I did add a project image for both). :frowning:

Thank you very much for the help you can provide :slight_smile:

Eme

Hello Eme,

I am sorry, there is no such that feature by default. I can’t provide you with coding solution as it is a complex task to do which requires much time for testing and debugging; it goes beyond our support service. I can only recommend you hire a freelancer on codeable.io or upwork.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis, thank you very much for your answer. I’ll try to this differently then. :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day,

Emilie

Sorry Kharis, I am reopening the ticket regarding my second question:

"Moreover, I have created two projects but only one is displaying right now and i can’t understand why (I did add a project image for both). "

Would you have some insight on this?

Thank you very much

Eme

Hello Eme,

Edit your portfolio widget, make sure that the number of projects option is set to -1, and also the category slug option is empty.

Regards,
Kharis