One Service Icon Not Changing

Hello,

I watched your “menu icons” tutorial for the icons in my Services section. Every icon changed just fine, other than one of them (fa-shopping-bag). It doesn’t show any image at all, just the black icon circle. Doesn’t make sense why every other one changed with no issue, I did nothing differently. Please advise.

One more question regarding the Service section. I can’t get the text box to be transparent without the font becoming transparent as well. Right now it’s a solid white, and I want transparent white, with the text remaining a solid black.

Hello,

1. Can you please provide a link to your website?

2. Please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

https://www.memedawar.com/

will do.

Hi again @roman
I’m including a photo of my services page so you can see exactly what I mean. I’ve been using a different icon as a placeholder until I can figure out why the shopping bag won’t show up.

Hello,

fa-shopping-bag icon appeared in Font Awesome 4.5.0, but Moesia Pro still includes version 4.3.0.

Font Awesome should be updated at least to 4.7.0 on future theme update, sorry for inconvenience.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.