One Line Menu

Using Sydney child theme
I would like to right justify the header menu…there seems to be plenty of room. I don’t have a link to provide you because I am still building the website. This is what it looks like:

Home About Us Strategy Blog Workshops Events Gallery Donations (there is about 4 inches left)
Contact Us

After donations there’s at least four inches left. I don’t see why Contact Us is on a separate line. I would Contact Us to be on the same line as the rest of the menu.

tojulia9@gmail.com

Hello there,

Since you have too many menu items, you have to enlarge the menu container which is invisible. But, it’s width is 66.66666667% of the window width by default. To enlarge it, you’ll need to add this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width:1025px) {

.site-header .col-md-4 {
    width: 20%;
  }

.site-header .col-md-8 {
   width: 80%;
  }

}

If it doesn’t work for you, please share the link to your site to help me better provide the correct code.

Regards,
Kharis

The css additional code did not work. I will provide a link once I complete the website, I don’t want to launch an incomplete website. Thanks.

Since you have too many menu items, you have to enlarge the menu
> container which is invisible. But, it’s width is 66.66666667% of the
> window width by default. To enlarge it, you’ll need to add this CSS code
> into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.
>
>
> @media only screen and (min-width:1025px) {
>
>
> .site-header .col-md-4 {
> width: 20%;
> }
>
>
> .site-header .col-md-8 {
> width: 80%;
> }

Hello there,

Is there any CSS code priors the one I suggested? Please validate all your custom CSS code with this tool and make sure it doesn’t contain any error.

Regards,
Kharis