On every page a header

Hello!

I’ve another question.
On the homepage i’ve a full screen page header. Is it possible to have a full screen page header on my other pages too?
If its possible, is it also possible to change the header on every page? For example page A has an image of flowers, page B has an image of an animal etc.

Thank you,
Lara

Hello Lara,

Please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman it works!
But now I have on every page the same image. Is it possible to have on every page another image?

Hello Lara,

Did you try to use the plugin that I mentioned in that topic?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry for the late reply.
I’ve installed the plugin. But in the other topic you said this:
“2. Install and activate Unique Headers plugin, and assign custom headers for your pages and/or posts while editing pages/posts, including your Blog page. You should see new Custom header section on the right side of editing screen after activating the plugin.”

And I don’t see on the right side the thing to customize the header… Where does it has to be? in the same menu as live editor, edit page, customize etc. or somewhere else?

Thank you,
Lara

Hello Lara,

You should see it on your page editing screen, between Page Attributes section and Featured Image section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I found it, thank you!

I am sorry to ask so many things, but i’m just not a pro in this…
Is it possible to put the titel of the page inside the header and make the header bigger? Now I have a small header and under the header you see the titel.
To see it: click

Hello Lara,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that. It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.