Old Version of first About page shows when you click on About

Hi There!

I have several About pages, and when you select the Royal Couple from the drop down list, the latest version shows, which is great, but when you just click on About, and don’t select from the drop down, an old version of The Royal Couple comes up. How do I get it to show the latest version?

Thanks!
Kate

www.royalescapades.com

ESTIMADOS SEÑORES

Estoy intentando subir one-click-demo-import.2.2.1 por los tres medios que tiene en documentos, Como lo hago

Espero sus comentarios

Hi,

The About link is linked to page 688, but the Royal Couple is linked to page ID 735, so you have linked different pages in the menu, if you want the About Page to go to a different page, then please modify the page link in Appearance / Menus.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I have removed the page linked to About (688). How can I keep About as the Menu Heading, but not have it link to anything so it doesn’t open when someone clicks on it, or, as another option, link it to ID 735 so it opens that page if you click on about, but that page still appears in the menu list?

www.royalescapades.com

Thanks! Sorry, I’m am not a tech savvy person!
Kate

Hi,

You can add a Custom Link with Label About and as link add #, so when somebody clicks on it, it won’t go to any page.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I feel really stupid, but I don’t know how to go about adding a Custom Link…

Hi,

Go to wp-admin / Appearance / Menus and from the panel where you have selected the Pages to add to the menu, there you have an option to add Custom Links, there you can add a Custom Link to your menu.

Best Regards,
Csaba