Number of projects per line

Hey there,
is there a way to change the number of projects displayed in a line? I got 12 projects so I´d like to have either 4 or 6 per line to make it even.

Cheers

Hi,

You can add this in a custom CSS plugin:

.roll-project.fullwidth .project-item {
       width: 20%;
}

Hey Vlad,

sorry for my late reply. Your solution worked great, only had to change it to 25% width.

However, the projects are displayed awfully small in mobile view now. Is there a way to customize the size for mobile view only? It´d be alright if the projects were displayed below each other afterwards.

Cheers and thanks in advance!:slight_smile:

I have the same issue that i want the portfolio to only display 3 items per row (i.e. 3 columns). However i can’t figure out where to put;

width: 33%;
}

I tried putting it in the widget in the page builder but then the whole widget with its 5 items became 33% of the whole row.
Any clarification on where to put it? :slight_smile:

Regards, Jakob

you need to put it in a custom css editor:)

@inac:
Sorry, change the code to this so that it only applies on larger screens:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1199px) {
       width: 20%;
   }
}

Hey Vlad,

no worries, thanks again for your fast support!

It looks much better now:) Is it possible to increase the size of the projects in mobile view a bit further even?

You mean to remove those small strips on the side so they go full width? It is possible, but you’ll need to show me that specific page so we can target only the projects row.

oh sorry I forgot, page is

http://www.in-ac.org/neu

Ah, your issue is something else. You’ve set a padding of 80px in the widget styles for that specific widget. Remove it and you should be fine.

oops, i didn´t see that… Thank you!

Topic can be closed