Number of columns in portfolio widget fixed to 5?

Hi!

thanks for this wonderful theme.

I am using the portfolio/projects widget to display of mosaic of images. I want them to be relative small and with many columns and rows. Rows is not a problem, because they expand to the bottom when I add new projects, but I don’t get to modify the number of columns so that I have 6 instead of 5, for instance.

I found this thread here and I tried with Simple Custom CSS but nothing happens.

I would appreciate your help. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check how the multiple rows can be achieved.

Best Regards,
Csaba

europeistas.com - It is under development and I have it under password, I could give you the password, no problem but maybe per email?

Anyway I was asking for changing the number of columns in the portfolio widget, which seems to be fixed to 5.

Ad soon as I have a way to give you the password, I’ll do it :slight_smile:

please, I really want to solve this question, how to set more than the standard 5 columns in the portforlio widget.

Hi,

Please give me the password to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com, also, please send a link to this topic and a link to your site, so I can know what to check.

Best Regards,
Csaba