Not to switch the Logo to Right side on Arabic

Hi there,

Thanks for the great support given to this amazing theme, I am using Polylang plugin for translating my website, When switching to Arabic the logo and Menu switches to the right and left side which is kind of normal, But I want to force this not to happen, I can make this by changing the settings of Polylang in which make Arabic from Left to Right instead of Right to Left but I want it to be Right to Left, but the logo and Menu should not switch sides.
Please find the link to the staging environment of my site. Kindly share the solution.

Thanks!
Vince

Hello Vince, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

#masthead .row {
    direction: ltr;
}

#masthead #mainnav {
    float: right;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the support and I applied the CSS you shared, It worked without any flaws But the Menu items position was rearranged that means the Language switcher became the first item from left, Can it be reversed in way that the position of the Menu items also remain the same. If you want to check my site Please check my site on the link provided on this thread before.

I can arrange the Menu positions by going to Appearance>Menus, but if I am rearranging that to make it the way I want It becomes reversed in the Mobile version.

Kind Regards,
Vince

Hello Vince,

Try to add this CSS code as well:

#masthead #mainnav li {
    float: left;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the great support for this amazing plugin, the solution you shared worked well. But I have 1 more concern regarding the Menu for the Mobile version in which the Menu button responds actively for English Menu but after switching it to Arabic I am able to navigate to any page by tapping on the Menu item after that it will not respond , even in the home page on Arabic if we tap on it more than 2 times it stop responding, Please share a solution for this.

Thanks!
Vince

Hello Vince,

It looks like something in your other additional CSS code is causing that issue.

Please try to temporarily disable your other additional CSS code and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the great support, I tried disable the additional CSS that applied for the mobile version but there is no solution I can found for this issue. If it was the additional CSS why is it affecting only the Arabic, Kindly share your thoughts about it.

Kind Regards,
Vince

Hello Vince,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the great support, the issue was solved I added a CSS property to the existing CSS I have and it worked fine for me.

Thanks!
Vince

Great, you are welcome Vince!

Kind Regards, Roman.