Not mobile friendly

Please devs help me look into this error in google search console. it has been like that for months and i have tried everything i could but no luck. right now its killing me. any help would be highly appreciated. thanks very much. spicegadget.com

Hello,

You can try to deactivate all your plugins except Page Builder by SiteOrigin, activate the parent theme, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi sir, i remove all plug ins and the child theme like you recommended and now when i run the test on google live test it sometimes get a pass mobile usability and sometimes its not mobile friendly. what should i do now? Plus, since i was never getting a pass in live test before, how should i put the child theme back while still maintaining the current status. NB after removing all plug ins i tested i still found the errors in google so i am pretty sure it was the child theme. thanks

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website once again and saw that you activated plugins and child theme back. Please deactivate all your plugins except Page Builder by SiteOrigin, activate the parent theme, and leave here a note in order to let me check it as well.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, parent theme activated and plugins deactivated. sorry for the inconveniences. i only activated them back because my site is under adsense review. please i am waiting to hear from you again. thanks

Hello,

I checked your site and GreatMag demo site. Your site does have issues, unlike GreatMag demo site:
https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly?id=1cZX3gi6vOg7CYbvhpfZ7A

It looks like your issue is site-specific and requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

i instal ampforwp and everything seems ok now

Okay, thanks for sharing that!

Kind Regards, Roman.