Not able to create a new Twitter Widget for an embedded Twitter News Feed

Hi Guys. Again… Total WP newbie. I am currently building a website using the Sydney Theme following a You Tube Tutorial. I have run into some issues with adding the embedded twitter news feed block onto my blog page.
When I have to “create the new twitter widget” from my twitter account (By clicking on my Profile Thumnail > Settings > Widgets > Create New Widget) it doesn’t create a new widget like in the numerous tutorials I have watched but instead gives me a drop down menu instead and then I am completely lost as to what to do. I tried following the prompts to all of them and don’t get an embedded twitter feed of MY OWN twitter account with any of these options. I know Im missing the obvious solution but need someone to point it out

Hello there,

It seems like Twitter updated the widget composer page. Please follow its official tutorial here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170071#

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you! This solved my issue :slight_smile:

You are welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis