No Zip file available for installation

I just paid $199 for lifetime access to all themes and i cant find where to download the .zip files for the themes.

Hello there,

Regards,
Kharis

This literally didnt help me at all. I have been to this page multiple times. I can not find the zip files for the pro themes.

Hello there,

I’m forwarding this to Charlie who’ll be able to help. It might take some times, as we’re distributed team working on different time zone. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis

Please share me your email address you registered to purchase to kharisblank@gmail.com; and mention the link to this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Robert,

It’s because you paid by eCheque. It will clear automatically in 5-8 days and when that happens you will have access to the files via your account page (as well as by email).

Charlie

Hi,

How can I download the themes, I paid the Developer plan, and when I will download them, I receive this message “Sorry but your download link has expired”

Help me please, I need use that.

Hi,

I just re-sent your purchase receipt.

By the way, you can download your theme files at any time from athemes.com/your-account

If you didn’t create an account at checkout, you can create one here (use the same email you entered at checkout): athemes.com/your-account/register

Charlie