No Scrolling on Homepage

I’d like the homepage to be contained in the frame and not scroll at all. Right now, the footer makes a viewer have to scroll just a tad down. It also affects the mobile version. Not sure how to fix this and need assistance hero-farm.com

Hello Skeet,

You can hide your footer with the following CSS code:

.site-footer {
    display: none;
}

But please note that footer HTML code will remain in page source code.

You can add CSS code to style.css file of your child theme, also you can use Simple Custom CSS or similar plugin for adding CSS code.

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you. That did hide the footer. However, on mobile the image still shifts when scrolling down. Does the image at the top of the page need to be horizontal to reduce/eliminate scrolling and keep the image from shifting when you scroll? You’ll see it jump when you scroll down.

Hello Skeet,

Actually, it happens because on mobile, logo/menu section splits from the form section, which takes full height of the screen. The result is the screen height plus logo/menu section height, so there is a little scroll on mobile.

It is doable, but it requires some coding and testing, so this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Gotcha. Not a problem. But is there any way to make the image not “jump” when you scroll down? It’s like it readjusts and moves. Or do you know what the issue may be? Otherwise, thanks for help. Much appreciated.

Hi Skeet,

I did not notice any jump, but I did notice that the image is large. Its size is more than 2MB, I suggest you to compress it to under 1MB (with the same dimensions).

Also it looks like you added the following string with Simple Custom CSS plugin:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .text-slider-section {
        min-height: 0;
        top: 200px;
        bottom: 0;
    }
}

You might want to change top: 200px; to top: 230px;, because title is cut in Chrome under 767px.

Kind Regards, Roman.