No reaction to the click on a widget

Hello,

I have a problem with the free version of the sydney Theme

My Website: www.Entrepreneurs-Germany.de

I´m using the Theme in combination with the Elementor Pagebuilder and the Plugin Responsive Menu (used as menu for the mobile version - by clicking on a botton at the top right corner a container with the menu slides in).
The Problem is that I click on the button and nothing happens. The same problem is on the page www.Entrepreneurs-Germany.de/Blog if I click on a Button that filters my Blog Posts (Elementor widget). - Nothing happens.

The Sydney Theme is the problem for the issue because it works with every other theme and I tried (de-)activating all plugins. The result: Sydney.

Thank you very much for your help. Wish you a great day.

Finn

Hello Finn,

I assigned this topic to our Developer since he’s working on Sydney/Elementor compatibility.

However, he will be available on Monday, hope for your understanding :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

You are welcome Finn! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there,

I believe the issue is caused by the fact that you’re replacing the theme’s menu with an Elementor menu widget. Our code expects the menu to be there, so when it’s not, it’s causing some issues. It can be fixed but it would be cool if you could switch back to the theme’s menu and see if for example your blog widget works fine.

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for your help. It worked as you suggested but using the themes menu is no alternative for me. I now searched for a theme with similar fonts and there are no more issues.

I want to thank you again and wish you a great day :slight_smile:

Finn