No page builder option in edit page

hi!
since your last update i have no option for page builder when i try to edit a page. what can i do? i can’t update anything since i don’t know how without rows and widgets…please help.
/Users/oga23/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 00.51.17.png

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve run into trouble.

Please share your screenshot to the free file hosting service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share its link here.

What will happen if you try to temporarily disable the all non-required plugins and try editing your page again?

Regards,
Kharis

HERE is the screenshot. Please look into it and help.

Thank you for all you are doing.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Have you tried disabling the all non-required plugins?

Regards,
Kharis

hi,
i really don’t have any non-required plugins on my site. All of them are needed. But everything worked fine anyway until the update…
please give me some advice what to do or/and how to do it.

regards,

Hello there,

Please follow the instruction on this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

hi there,
i have enabled every single post type but i still don’t have a pagebuilder option in edit page…
i noticed also that the background image of a row on tablet and mobile view is gone, it works fine in desktop mode or when i shrink the browser window on my laptop…
i think something went wrong but don’t have a clue what…obviously :slight_smile:

what can i do to help you help me?

thanks,

Hello there,

Please share the working login credentials to your site admin area to kharisblank@gmail.com and enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis