No menu scroll on mobile

Hey guys,

Noticed that I can’t scroll the main menu to the buttom on mobile (tried Safari and DuckDuckGo) browsers, tried Private modes.

Site: https://healthysweets.ee

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

First thanks for using our Leto theme and sorry for this issue!

To fix, please try adding the given custom CSS code below at Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mobile-menu {
  height: calc( 100vh - 140px );
}

We hope this helps!

Let us know if you need further assistance.

I would like to recommend our new Botiga theme for your next projects. Like Leto, Botiga is a WooCommerce and Blog theme with a lot of features and highly customizable. You can check out here: Botiga: Free Ecommerce WordPress Theme

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo!

Thanks for your response!

It works fine on DuckDuckGo browser now, however, on Safari not really. I can now scroll the menu and see menu items which are at the bottom but when I remove the finger - it goes back up.

Is this Botiga theme better than Leto?

To add, it doesn’t work on Chrome on iOS.

Hello,

First sorry for the delay here!

Could you please try with this new CSS code ?

.mobile-menu {
    height: calc( 100vh - 270px );
}

Regarding our new Botiga theme: Yes, the theme is better than Leto. You can learn more about the theme here: Botiga: Free Ecommerce WordPress Theme

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thanks Rodrigo,

This CSS code helped!

If I activate Botigo, is there a way to migrate the main page of the website from Leto to Botigo? If not, how do I set it up?

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to know the CSS code worked for you.

If I activate Botigo, is there a way to migrate the main page of the website from Leto to Botigo? If not, how do I set it up?

You can switch the current Leto theme to Botiga. Your products along with stored WooCommerce data will be retained – the same way with your other active plugins. But you’ll need to do manual adjustments on these settings that are linked to Botiga:

• Custom menu (under Appearance > Menus)
  • Customizer (under Appearance > Customize)
  • Widgets (under Appearance > Widgets)

Adding, if you’re running Leto child theme and some code adjustments added in it. You’ll need to do manual code adjustments with Botiga child theme as well according to Botiga code.

Going further, I’d recommend testing it first in your staging site or in troubleshooting mode that you can enable with this plugin. So your visitors won’t be afftected while you’re working with the theme.

Hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like