No mainnav-mobi for mobile devices on sub-pages

Hello there!

I have a problem with the navigation. On main page the switch between mainnav und mainnav-mobi for certain screen resolutions is working very well. But as soon as I follow a link from main page to a sub page the navigation on all sub pages are mainnav, not mainnav-mobi on the same mobile phone.

Any help - any idea?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance in advance.

site: www.threeco.de

Beate

Hello again!

There is another problem related to the one mentioned above. mainnav-mobi is only displayed when device screen is 320px wide, 320px and higher the mainnav is used. But I need mainnav-mobi up to 600px screen width.

A curious thing is that on IPhone 4 (Portrait, 480x320) the mainnav-mobi is displayed correctly an in IPhone 5S (Portrait, 568x320) the normal mainnav is used. I do not understand the difference, both devices use 320px width.

I need your help!

Beate

Hi,

Please try to deactivate all your plugins and check if that fixes the issue or if you have any custom coding done to the menu, please try to revert it back to default, just to check if it is caused by that.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

thank you for your proposal (plugins). I tried this before I stated my question here. Any other ideas?

Regarding the mobile navigation and @media screen css statements I haven’t done any changing.

Thank you very much!

Beate

Hi,

Not to media screen, but to anything else, have you done modifications? Please try to revert any modification you done to menu and also make sure you use the latest version of the theme.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I have done a lot of modifications. But I don’t think this is the point. I only need to know how knows a mobile device what kind of navigation it has to use (mainnav or mainnav-mobi). Which css statement or what else is responsible for this ‘decision’? Why does a mobile device with a width of 320 px ‘decides’ to use the mainnav and another one with a width of 320 px ‘decides’ to use the mainnav-mobi.

I would be very glad if you could have an answer for the mentioned above.

Thank you very much in advance.

Beate