No input file specified

Hello,
my site morrall.fi is using Sidney, and a while ago, pages under Services section stopped working, instead I’ll get notification: No input file specified.
I 'll believe this origins with last autumns update which brought Elementor page builder instead of Site Origins. I use Site Origins still. The site is running on PHP Version 7.4.11. My PHP provider says the site shows 503 error now and then.
I have tried to troubleshoot by deactivating widgets and saving permalinks, but have not progressed further.
There were no changes done when Services sub-pages stopped working. I’m looking forward you help.
Br,
Jan

Hi Jan,

I checked your website and didn’t see the ‘No input file specified’ error message.

Did this appear on dashboard area? Can you share a screenshot of it here?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your quick answer. If you tap Our Vision / Our Aim / Our Approach on the website you should see it?

Regards,

Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for getting back.

I got that part now. As checked, seems likely you’re still using plain permalink and you should change it to Post name permalink. To do so, you’ll go to your website’s dashboard, Settings menu > Permalinks > choose Post name and save.

Reload your page and check whether the links properly working or not. If not, perhaps you’re getting an issue with the .htaccess issue. And you should consult with your web hosting to quicky fix this, in case you don’t know where and what to do with it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
I changed permalinks to Plain because non of the links worked after the autumns update, it was kind of a quick fix for one part of the problem.

I will contact my webhost as you suggested. Could you pleae explain little further that .htaccess issue, since I do not have any knowledge about that, and I would like to be, as precise as I can, when I describe it to my webhost?
Br,
Jan

Hi Kharis,
problem solved, it was .htaccess issue, thank you!
-Jan

Great! You’re welcome Jan!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support