No header image behing top menu

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way of getting the header image to start immeadiatly after the top menu? I don’t want the image to be under it…

Thank you

Hello JGordinho94,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sure.

www.onewatt.pt

Hello JGordinho94,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
    .header-image {
        top: 112px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It worked !
But now the color of the menu is not the same has the one I chose.

Hello JGordinho94, it’s great that it worked :slight_smile:

Please describe what exactly you want to achieve if you still need help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

What happens now is that when the top menu is still, it has a different colour then the one he has when I scroll down, which is the one I set in the dashboard.

Hello JGordinho94,

Please try to replace 8 with 9 in this custom CSS code:

header#masthead.site-header.has-header:not(.header-scrolled) {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.8);
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

It worked! Thank you!

Great! You are welcome JGordinho94 :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

It turns out that it doens’t work after all… When it’s scrolled all the way up, the colour it’s not the same as the one I set.

Hello JGordinho94,

That color has some transparency and blends with white background on the very top, that’s normal. If you want to achieve something different, please describe it precisely.

Kind Regards, Roman.

What I mean is that when you enter my website you see that the top menu color is black, but when you scroll down it turns to white.
I want it to be always white because that is the color I have set in the customize tab.

Also, how do you change the top menu text color?

Hello JGordinho94,

1. Your menu background color isn’t white neither on top nor when scrolled. Please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to achieve. You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

2. Please try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

#mainnav.main-navigation a {
    color: yellow;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.