No H1 on my website

Hi,

My website (www.jiammnoodle.sg) does not have H1 when i have the logo. i remove the logo and the H1 wiil appear. Appreciate you could advise how to have H1 and logo on my website.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

-kossb

Hi kossb,
It is default theme functionality, and that approach is present in many themes. If logo image is not set, then site title and subtitle will be displayed. In case that you want to change this, you have to edit if statement inside theme folder / header.php file http://screencast.com/t/2LuLvO3d but note that there won’t be enough space to show both logo and site title.

Best Regards!

Hi Dimikjones,

The codes ending part is not clear. appreciate you could advise me the code below is it right?

<?php if (get_theme_mod(‘site_logo’)):?>
" title="<?php bloginfo(‘name’);?>"><im
<?php else"?>
<h1 class=“site-title”>
?ph
<h2 class=“site-description”><?php bloginfo(‘description’);?.</h2>
<?php endif;?>

Regards,
Kossb

Hi Dimikjones,

The codes ending part is not clear. appreciate you could advise me the code below is it right?

“<?php if (get_theme_mod(‘site_logo’)):?>”
"" title="<?php bloginfo(‘name’);?>"><im"
"<?php else"?>"
"<h1 class=“site-title”>
?ph"
"<h2 class=“site-description”><?php bloginfo(‘description’);?.</h2>"
"<?php endif;?>"

Regards,
Kossb

Hi Dimikjones,

"<?php if (get_theme_mod('site_logo')):?>"
"<a herf="<?php echo esc_url(home_url('/'));?>" title="<?php bloginfo('name');?>"><im"
"<?php else"?>"
"<h1 class="site-title"><a href="<?php echo esc_irl(home_url('/'));?."rel="home">?ph"
"<h2 class="site-description"><?php bloginfo('description');?.</h2>"
"<?php endif;?>"

Regards,
Kossb

Hi again Kossb,

Code is perfectly clear, if you want to set title below image just copy code with title below a href tag inside if statement http://screencast.com/t/bsONwdxey

Best Regards!

Hi Dimikjones,

the end part <?p ???

please advise.

Hi,

<?php endif;?> is closing for if statement, it is perfectly clear.

Best Regards!