No Background Image

I really love the free version of West, enough that I convinced my company to pay for the Pro version. I was able to get all the settings moved over, except for 1. For some reason, the background image for the page does not show up on the Pro version when I set it:

Free: http://imgur.com/euvDlE0

Pro: http://imgur.com/SSEbn86

We really want to start using the Pro template, but can’t if the background doesn’t work. I have tried setting it in the Live Preview, as well as making Pro active and trying the background image, neither of which work. Any suggestions would be appreciated =)

And if you need it, the site is:
www.cambridgemgi.com

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience. I noticed that there is a minor bug with the Pro version. The custom background image style definition is overwritten in the inc/pro/pro-styles.php.

To fix it temporarily, could you please try to do the following?

1. Open the west-pro/inc/pro/pro-styles.php file
  2. Find the following code block
if (is_single()) {
 		$custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_body_background) . " !important; background-image: none !important;}"."\n";
 		$custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " .hentry { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_post_background) . " ;}"."\n";
      $custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " { color:" . esc_attr($single_text_color) . " ;}"."\n";   
  } elseif (is_page()){
  	$custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_body_background) . " !important; background-image: none !important;}"."\n";
 		$custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " .hentry { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_post_background) . " ;}"."\n";
      $custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " { color:" . esc_attr($single_text_color) . " ;}"."\n";    
}

Then, replace it to

if (is_single()) {
 		// $custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_body_background) . " !important; background-image: none !important;}"."\n";
 		$custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " .hentry { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_post_background) . " ;}"."\n";
      $custom .= ".postid-" . $post->ID . " { color:" . esc_attr($single_text_color) . " ;}"."\n";
  } elseif (is_page()){
  	// $custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_body_background) . " !important; background-image: none !important;}"."\n";
 		$custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " .hentry { background-color:" . esc_attr($single_post_background) . " ;}"."\n";
      $custom .= ".page-id-" . $post->ID . " { color:" . esc_attr($single_text_color) . " ;}"."\n";
}
  1. Save changes. Then upload it through FTP or cPanel

Let me know how it goes.

The permanent fix will come in the next new version release.

Regards,
Kharis

That worked!

Thank you! =)