NextGen Gallery Not Working - Recommendaitons?

Hello-

I have a site created with Perth Pro. When the site update to WordPress 4.7.2, it broke. I have found it is a conflict between NextGen Gallery and Toolset Types plugin. Can you suggest any possible gallery plugins that will work with Toolset in the Perth Pro template?

Hello there,

What is the problem appears on your site? Could you please share the URL to your problematic page, so I can inspect the source of the problem? Perhaps it requires a few lines of CSS code to resolve.

Regards,
Kharis

Sure - Sorry I didn’t include that before.

This is the page that has the galleries:
http://www.hptruss.com/galleries/

When I have both NextGen Gallery and Tool Types activated, the site doesn’t load at all. I get

The www.hptruss.com page isn’t working

www.hptruss.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

on both the front end and the admin part of the site.

I currently have NextGen deactivated.

Hello there,

HTTP error 500 doesn’t relate with any CSS code, but there are several reasons that causes this to happen. To help you find the specific and more accurate source of this problem, you can do this helpful instruction provided by Woo. Let me know your findings.

Regards,
Kharis

Ok - so I am back on this!

This is the error I received when I activate both Toolset Types and NextGen Gallery Plugins

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 65011712 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/hptruss/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/utility/admin/notices/manager.php on line 229

Hello there,

To fix it, you should increase PHP memory limit on your server by doing the steps as instruction on this codex page. If you can’t do this yourself, contact your web hosting support department.

Regards,
Kharis